1. The Chicago designer, Mick De Giulio, with whom SieMatic collaborated on the first BeauxArts collection, created new elements, materials, colours, door-styles, and proportions. These new elements lend a more linear and lighter appearance while special details add a unique elegance. Prices for Siematic kitchen furniture starts from £12,000. Available from Rencraft Tel: 01732 762682.
2. This bespoke kitchen is by Matthew Burt, with lower cabinets and peninsular island in blasted English ash, plus a Pippy Tiger Oak cantilevered bar and work-surface with fissures and knots filled with contrasting bronze resin. The peninsular island is finished with a copper splashback adding metallic glamour . Kitchens from £30,000. Contact Matthew Burt on Tel: 01747 820 511.
3. Roundhouse Urbo bespoke kitchen is in matt lacquer, Pearl Ashes 3 by Fired Earth with the island in matt lacquer Graphite 4 by Fired Earth. The worktops are in Quartzstone white 04 and the breakfast bar in Wholestave American Black Walnut. Splashbacks in colourblocked glass. Roundhouse kitchens start at £30,000. Tel: 020 7297 6220.
4. Chic glass kitchen from über. über furniture’s Zen kitchen comes in two versatile colours – Pearl (purest white) and Pavilion (green grey) – and is made of glass for an extra chic look.The doors comprise of acid dipped, painted 3mm glass bonded to an acrylic edged 18mm chipboard substrate for a silk, easy-to-clean finish. For more information, please contact MGA Distributors on Tel: 01384 638700.
5. Elegant form and simple detailing make the Greenhill modern classic kitchen that bit unique. The inspiration behind this design came from the "reflection of water". A combination of subtle hues, mirror, glass and marble has been interpreted to create a kitchen that blends classicism with cutting-edge design. Available in a range of hand painted finishes. For more information telephone 02885568631